I have 11 photos in the Reader's Digest book Where the Birds Are authored by Robert Dolezal. Ten of them were taken in the park or locally (NYC and NJ).
- Tree Swallow on p.216
- Scenic of the Pool in Central Park in fall on p.216
- Chestnut-sided Warbler on p.218
- Cape May Warbler on p.219
- The Central Park Boreal Owl on p.220
- Yellow-crowned Night Heron on p.223
- Hermit X Townsend's Warbler on p.224
- Ross's Goose on p.225
- Seaside Sparrow on p.231
- Forster's Tern on p.232
- Anhinga on p.266
I'm pretty excited to see my work in commercial print for the first time, in color, and they have done a very good job with the reproduction.